As a certified Mari Bellasol airbrush artist I use an organic formula made only of plant extracts and essential oils.
Whether you want a light glow or a darker deeper color you will be able to choose your outcome.
After tanning things like waiting the proper amount of time before you shower after a tan or moisturizing regularly can extend the tan. See after care instructions at the bottom of this page.
*Avoid hot steam or sauna!
*Avoid running water directly on your lashes!
*Do NOT rub your eyes!
*Do NOT sleep on your stomach with your face in the pillow!
*Only use water based mascara (optional). If applying mascara, d
do so from the middle to the tip. Avoid the root area.
*Do NOT pull on your lashes!
*Do sleep with an eye mask to cover your lashes!
*Do accept all of the compliments you get about your lashes!
* Avoid water and perspiring until you have rinsed.
* Wait 8-10 hours before rinsing.
* When showering, it is recommended that you use body wash or shower gel. Avoid using regular soaps which contain alkaline to avoid discoloration.
* When showering, use your hands instead of washcloth.
* After showering, pat dry with your towel instead of rubbing.
* Moisturize twice a day. Make sure your chosen products do NOT contain mineral oils or alcohol.
* Avoid exfoliating skin and hair removal products.
Lake Charles, LA 70601
Call or Text 337-842-7715
Mon 10am to 5pmTues 10am to 5pm
Weds 10am to 5pm
Thurs 10am to 5pm
Fri 10am to 5pm
Sat 11am to 4pm